Bar Harbor-- any suggestions-- we want to kayak and go to Acadia park

ruthgator

We are going to Bar Harbor in June... my family wants to kayak and check out Acadia National Park. we're in port from 7am till 3pm... is there a company that does both? or can we do both on our own??? Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Here are 3 companies that offer kayak tours. Tour length went from 2½ hours to 4. I'm not sure what time the tours start, but I would suggest the shortest tour.

There are 2 popular tour companies that do ANP tours.

Oli's has a 2½ hour tour but I'm not sure what time the PM tour starts. ANPT offers a 2½ - 3 hour tour but the PM tour stars at 2.

Keep in mind that you may want to fit lunch in between kayaking and the park tour. There are no fast food restaurants in Bar Harbor, but there is a Subway.

I would wait until early April and call each company to get tours times and length to see which combo of companies works for you.

What cruise ship are you on and what is the port before BH?

SBtS

we're leaving from boston the day before bar harbor. we're on the holland america maasdam... I appreciate your suggestions. It's hard to please everyone in the family, for sure...

if we could only do one, which would you recommend??

we're leaving from boston the day before bar harbor. we're on the holland america maasdam... I appreciate your suggestions. It's hard to please everyone in the family, for sure...

if we could only do one, which would you recommend??

If you could do only one, I would make it ANP because there is only one ANP. You should be able to kayak at most other ports you visit.

SBtS