Money exchange

kibutzer

Going on private tour and will need to exchange money for tour guide. Does your guide take you to money exchange or do you have to make your own plans? Will be coming off cruise.

When disembarking from a cruise into Cuba you will readily find a currency conversion kiosk located either right on the docks or close by. Have your chosen quantity of currency and your passport ready because it can be busy and time consuming and the sooner done the sooner the tours begins.

Oh, good information. I am planning on exchanging euros since I have some left over from a trip. Is that going to be an issue since my passport is US? I am guessing it wont be an issue, but it doesn't hurt to confirm.

There is no problem with your foreign currency. We also converted left over European currency long with our Canadian. The passport is only to show that you are a tourist and not a local who would be forbidden to use the kiosk for currency conversion.

Going on private tour and will need to exchange money for tour guide. Does your guide take you to money exchange or do you have to make your own plans? Will be coming off cruise.

If the line at the pier is long, you could ask your private guide. There are sure to be plenty of places that you will pass on any tour that do the exchange-- banks, cadecas, and even hotels (in which you do not have to be a guest).