Snorkeling West End & Sloths

dmac37

After much research I have decided that while in Roatan we want to snorkel in West End and go to Daniel Johnson's to see the monkeys and sloths.

What would be the best economical way to accomplish these two activities? Is there a group tour that would do these 2 stops vs needing to do a private tour?

After much research I have decided that while in Roatan we want to snorkel in West End and go to Daniel Johnson's to see the monkeys and sloths.

What would be the best economical way to accomplish these two activities? Is there a group tour that would do these 2 stops vs needing to do a private tour?

For clarification, do you wish to snorkle Half Moon Bay in the village if West End or do you wish to snorkle West Bay? Do you want access to beach chair, potties, showers and food while in your snorkle spot?

Edited by Guest 2000

For clarification, do you wish to snorkle Half Moon Bay in the village if West End or do you wish to snorkle West Bay? Do you want access to beach chair, potties, showers and food while in your snorkle spot?

I guess it is actually west bay, if this is the area with the kidney shaped area. I think we will prefer beach chairs and maybe snorkel rental, not sure if we are bringing our own yet.

I guess it is actually west bay, if this is the area with the kidney shaped area. I think we will prefer beach chairs and maybe snorkel rental, not sure if we are bringing our own yet.

Yes, West Bay is where the kidney is, in front of Infinity Bay resort, very good choice. Day passes can be had a several places along the beach of you are willing to walk down just past Infinity's L shaped pier.

I would recommend your own snorkle gear , proper fit is important. I would not use another person's toothbrush I sure would not use a snorkle from a third world country. :0)

I can not help you with Daniel Johnson's, perhaps someone else can with your needs more clear.

Enjoy the island!

Daniel took us out on a boat after we saw the monkeys. It was perfect!! They worked hard to find a good spot for our group (we had several kids) and it had been raining and there were several places with poor visibility. They found a spot that was perfect. It was economical and a really good day.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Forums mobile app

Contact Daniel Johnson's Sloth and Monkey directly since they have tours.

Another option is use Rony Tours (our favorite). They can take you wherever you want. Around $90 for 4 people.... we usually go snorkel West Bay Beach, shop and eat at West End Village, and go other places as well. Bodden Tours does this also.

Enjoy!