Spa Deals on Port Days?

On Carnival, typically spa treatments are discounted on port days. Is that the case on Royal Caribbean? If so, does anyone have additional detail? It's been many years since I have been on RCI! I am considering taking spa day in Cozumel on our upcoming Allure cruise since I've been there many times. Thanks!

On Carnival, typically spa treatments are discounted on port days. Is that the case on Royal Caribbean? If so, does anyone have additional detail? It's been many years since I have been on RCI! I am considering taking spa day in Cozumel on our upcoming Allure cruise since I've been there many times. Thanks!

I was just about to post the same question. I am interested in learning about discounts to the thermal (sauna/steam room/lounger area) on Allure. We are staying onboard in Falmouth and thinking about a spa day.

They will typically offer spa specials that will be published on board in your Cruise Compass or at the spa itself, most commonly for port days. What is offered and at what price will vary by ship. You'll have to wait until you are on board to see what promotions they will have. As example a couple of years ago on Liberty they offered a mother / daughter day that included a full massage, sauna, and some other treatments that my wife and daughter did for (I think) $99 for both of them.

Edited by leaveitallbehind

• 3 weeks later...
Do you suggest to book a massage on board or before departing. We will be on the Indy RCI?

I'd wait until I was on board. I always do spa treatments and have never had a problem getting an appointment. (of course, you'll be "encouraged" to make the appointment right away because they fill up so fast --- NOT) I've also never had a problem getting an appointment for one of the port day specials. I'll check the Cruise Compass the night before to see what the deal of the day is, then I'll call early in the morning to make the appointment.