If not Abu Dhabi where might it move for embarkation?

Bowie MeMe

RTW segment Singapore to Abu Dhabi and Abu Dhabi to Rome on May 2, 2017 disembark and embark in Abu Dhabi. Dubai is also a stop on both segments. The Straits of Hormuz had some firing action between US naval warships and Iranian ships.:eek: What guesses for changes if the situation is still a problem in very early May? The Abu Dhabi to Rome segment could be VERY interesting with 2 stops in Oman 3 days in Red Sea then Aqaba Jordan and 2 days in Luxor Egypt then Suez Canal and 2 days in Jerusalem then Cyprus, Greece and Italy ending segment in Rome. I disembark in Abu Dhabi. Last Friday, I was in Fort Lauderdale after disembarking from Navigator of the Seas in POM. Because my flight was later in day, I was NOT in FLL airport when shooting happened. Hearing the stories of other travelers the next day waiting for a rescheduled flight, I found myself shaking as they told of running off the jet way and running on runway under the planes!! Being locked by security in Men's bathroom for 6 hours and being held on planes for almost 9 hours. Saw much of it on local news. Now my next cruise is in the news. Come on please! This girl just wants to wander the world in peace. Why do I think government changes in US might cause more problems?:( Other nations testing out our strength :eek:

Not really worried -- more so if we were continuing to Rome. We have planned more than once to go to that region (as did my father try for the last 30 years of his life!) but it seems to always get unstable when the region climbs to the top of the list. Love this itinerary in that have not been to any stop except Singapore and Viet Nam.