San Diego Seaworld distance?

Alessandrina

It isn't very far, but in California that doesn't mean it won't cost you a lot. I believe it is about 30 minutes give or take because of traffic. I would look into renting a car or get a shuttle service since I would guess the taxi would be close to $50. I have no personal experience with this so I am just estimating from what I know about the area. Hopefully someone will tell you the specifics, but I would research another option besides a taxi.

You can tell a Californian because they never give you distance. They give you time since the miles rarley make a difference in how long it will take you to get somewhere. it all depends on the traffic!

If you are on the Dawn Princess - Princess is offering an excursion including ticket and transportation for $65.00 per person. I think the ticket alone for Sea World is about $50.00. I don't always like the constraints of a tour, but that seems like a good price.

There is a city bus that takes you right to the Seaworld gate.If I remember right it is the # 9. You take the red trolley to the Old Town station and catch the bus there.The women at the information booth in front of the cruise terminal can point out where to catch the Trolley.

Archived