Look who´s coming next week...

solita

I love this! For all of those people who said it would be months and all of those so called officals that said no way. As of a few minutes ago, here is the schedule for COZUMEL next week, NOT Calica...

Monday - Galaxy

Tuesday - NCL Sun and Dream, Star Princess and Jewel OTS

Wednesday - NCL Majesty, Zenith, Coral Princess and Carnival Miracle

Thursday - Legend OTS

Friday - Rhapsody OTS, Carnival Conquest

Saturday - Enchantment OTS, Carnival Inspiration

Now, the schedules have been changing today so this might not be accurate by tomorrow (or even 2 hours from now). For anyone coming on these ships next week, I will be the one standing on the pier with tears of joy and appreciation and one huge smile!

I talked to a Carnival Representative about an hour ago who looked up Triumph's schedule for next week Since it was not posted with the itinerary changes on Carnivals site. (I will be on her in less than three weeks). She said that Triumph would be tendering into COZ on Monday as origionally scheduled!!!!!:D That means I will be there on the 28th!!!!

I talked to a Carnival Representative about an hour ago who looked up Triumph's schedule for next week Since it was not posted with the itinerary changes on Carnivals site. (I will be on her in less than three weeks). She said that Triumph would be tendering into COZ on Monday as origionally scheduled!!!!!:D That means I will be there on the 28th!!!!

Oops...I overlooked the Triumph...they will be here on the 14th too along with the Galaxy! Happy dance!!!

Just out of curiosity, any link to the "official cruise schedule"? I know there are lots of people out there anxiously awaiting this information and it would be interesting to know who's providing the information. :D

I´m not sure if the link is up from the port authority or not. I get my information directly from the individual ships that are coming here. My job is to great every ship that comes here and assist with any needs or problems they have. But like I said, the emails have been flying all afternoon with changes and additions.

I love this! For all of those people who said it would be months and all of those so called officals that said no way. As of a few minutes ago, here is the schedule for COZUMEL next week, NOT Calica...

Monday - Galaxy

Tuesday - NCL Sun and Dream, Star Princess and Jewel OTS

Wednesday - NCL Majesty, Zenith, Coral Princess and Carnival Miracle

Thursday - Legend OTS

Friday - Rhapsody OTS, Carnival Conquest

Saturday - Enchantment OTS, Carnival Inspiration

Now, the schedules have been changing today so this might not be accurate by tomorrow (or even 2 hours from now). For anyone coming on these ships next week, I will be the one standing on the pier with tears of joy and appreciation and one huge smile!

How did you find this out? We're sailing on the Rhapsody on Sunday.

How did you find this out? We're sailing on the Rhapsody on Sunday.

They (the Rhapsody) email me to find out tour info and availability. They give me arrival date and times in port. We schedule tenders and take care of any problems that come up. But like I said in my previous posts...the schedules have been changing quickly today - as of this morning, there were only 2 ships on Tuesday but as of now there are 4. Please don´t hold my report as 100% for sure, for sure but it is as darn close as you can get. Right now, I have the Rhapsody in port from 9am to 7pm local time (Central).

They (the Rhapsody) email me to find out tour info and availability. They give me arrival date and times in port. We schedule tenders and take care of any problems that come up. But like I said in my previous posts...the schedules have been changing quickly today - as of this morning, there were only 2 ships on Tuesday but as of now there are 4. Please don´t hold my report as 100% for sure, for sure but it is as darn close as you can get. Right now, I have the Rhapsody in port from 9am to 7pm local time (Central).

Great! Well, if you hear anything different between now and Sunday, please post!

My 10 yr. old lives for going to PB (we've been there twice). :D

I knew it , I was very optimistic . RCCL told me today that the Legend fot Seas will be going there :) . Do you know if the schedule will remian the same through the end of December ? We are on the Legend the Nov 26th sailing and scheduled to arrive in Cozumel on Dec 1st . Do you know what excursions will be available ?

Thank you so much for posting !

962228599_disneyforumcopy2.jpg.47407e0cd20cb57574cbb00948d605a9.jpg

Solita,

We received official word from Carnival today (Nov. 9th) that the Conquest will be "calling on Cozumel on Friday, from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. This schedule will be effective for the cruise departures of November 13,20,27,December 4, 11, 18 and 25, 2005." The E-mail was from the Sr. Vice-President-Sales & Marketing from the Carnival cruiseline. A Carnival group rep told us that we will be tendered. :D We're thrilled! Looking forward to meeting you!

Solita,

We are coming in on the Jewel OTS on NOV 29. We had planned on taking our own snorkeling tour. Just taking taxi's around or maybe renting a car. Now that most of the shallow reefs have damage from Wilma, not sure what to do? Do you think there will be tour operators near the tender piers to take people snorkeling furthur out? How are the beaches?

Thanks for any info, Happy to see that you are safe and sound.

Nancy

do you know what types of boats we tender on?are they very small or will we use the life boats of the ship?

Almost 99% of the time, the ships use the ferries that take people to the mainland. They are large...capacities between 300-500 depending on the ferry. There are 2 different companies that do tendering and each ship usually uses 2-4 ferries to tender. Now sometimes the ships have their own but it is unusual.

I knew it , I was very optimistic . RCCL told me today that the Legend fot Seas will be going there :) . Do you know if the schedule will remian the same through the end of December ? We are on the Legend the Nov 26th sailing and scheduled to arrive in Cozumel on Dec 1st . Do you know what excursions will be available ?

Thank you so much for posting !

I don´t know much further than about 2 weeks in advance. I do imagine though that if Legend is coming next week, that they will keep to their schedule and continue as planned. But again, that is my guess. I will post when I find out or hear from them.

Solita,

does it show us in port November 17th and what times?

thanks

Yuppers, I have Legend here on Wednesday from 7am to 5pm local (Central time). Of course, that may change...but my fingers are crossed for you.

Solita,

We received official word from Carnival today (Nov. 9th) that the Conquest will be "calling on Cozumel on Friday, from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. This schedule will be effective for the cruise departures of November 13,20,27,December 4, 11, 18 and 25, 2005." The E-mail was from the Sr. Vice-President-Sales & Marketing from the Carnival cruiseline. A Carnival group rep told us that we will be tendered. :D We're thrilled! Looking forward to meeting you!

I know...I am very excited. We have them already on the schedule and are setting things up for ýou guys. I will definently be on the pier (or on the tender) when you get here. Ask any of the tour operators (or any of the 3 shore excursion staff on the Conquest - they all 3 are great friends of mine) to point me out. Ask for Carolina or Caro. Happy sailing!

Solita,

We are coming in on the Jewel OTS on NOV 29. We had planned on taking our own snorkeling tour. Just taking taxi's around or maybe renting a car. Now that most of the shallow reefs have damage from Wilma, not sure what to do? Do you think there will be tour operators near the tender piers to take people snorkeling furthur out? How are the beaches?

Nancy

Not sure what the independent tour operators will be doing...I don´t any of them. As far as beaches, some will be ready (Paradise Beach, Playa Mia and Palm Beach I know for sure) while others will take some time to be up and running. November 29 is a ways away so other beaches may be ready for you. If I hear more about the reefs and tours planned, I will most certainly post for you.

Yuppers, I have Legend here on Wednesday from 7am to 5pm local (Central time). Of course, that may change...but my fingers are crossed for you.

Wednesday - was that a typo?? Our original itinerary on Legend OTS in Cozumel was for Thursday from 7am - 11 pm. I'm assuming the day is still Thursday, but wondering if the time in port will be different.

Caro,

Any idea what the word will be with Elation? For some reason Carnival hasn't yet issued the itenerary changes for any Elation cruise past next week! I'm on the 12/12 sailing and I'm getting nervous! Thanks for any help. I really do appreciate you letting everyone know what the heck is going on!!

Solita,

Nancy

I did some checking around and many of the shore reefs are damaged. Check out cozumelshoreexcursions.com their shore snorkel excursion is up and running and they said that they had some damage but that for shore snork. "this is about as good as it gets" right now in Coz. Another thing is that they are right next to Chankanaab and you will be snorking the Chank. reef. Nice to know since the park is closed till Dec. 15th. I'll be there on Nov. 23, with Enchantment OTS. I'll try to let you know when I get back (26th) how I liked it.

Archived