Look who´s coming next week...

solita

Thanks Solita - I've been trying to confirm next week's schedule so I can put it on my website, seems you have a better source than me :)

I know a big party is also planned for downtown for those arriving Monday - I'll be out with my camera!!

If you get a chance, could you drop me an email, maybe we know each other already? Perhaps we could meet up some time...? ian@wilmacozumel.com

I was at Mr Sanchos a couple of days ago and they sadly won't be open Monday - they lost a lot of beach and had damage to buildings so have sensibly set a re-opening date of 15 December instead.

As already mentioned though, Paradise Beach and Playa Mia will be ready...!

Best wishes to all

Ian

Wednesday - was that a typo?? Our original itinerary on Legend OTS in Cozumel was for Thursday from 7am - 11 pm. I'm assuming the day is still Thursday, but wondering if the time in port will be different.

I still show Legend here on Thursday.

Solita,

Thanks for the update. I look forward to stimulating the local economy in January!:D

I am looking forward to stimulating the economy of the cantinas on Monday when Ley Seca ends! Ley Seca basically means no alcohol sales - since the Thursday the storm started almost 3 weeks ago...a cold beer is going to taste sooooo good.

Caro,

Any idea what the word will be with Elation? For some reason Carnival hasn't yet issued the itenerary changes for any Elation cruise past next week! I'm on the 12/12 sailing and I'm getting nervous! Thanks for any help. I really do appreciate you letting everyone know what the heck is going on!!

I will email the shore ex and ask for you.

Hi Solita,

I will be on NCL Sun I suppose on Tue nov 22.

Do you know where we will be tendering into.

(I mean to the cruise dock, the ferry dock, or some other place?)

The latest word is all tendering will be to the fiscal ferry pier which is right across from downtown. Punta Langosta will be the next one repaired, then TMM will be ready and last but not least...Puerta Maya.

I called Celebrity this morning and they said that those of us on Galaxy will not be stopping at Cozumel on Monday Nov 14th. We are very sad about this and were really looking forward to snorkeling there. Next time!

Well that is weird. I just talked to the ship. The head office has not informed the Galaxy yet! They still think they are coming and have even added more tours for Monday. Wonder what is going on??? Who is correct...the office or the ship???

I am really hoping that we get a chance to visit Coz. We are on the Elation (11/19) the one ship that hasn't had it's itinerary announced yet. I can only assume that since they haven't announced it yet that they are considering different options (maybe due to capacity issues?).

I for one hope that they do in fact pick Cozumel (keeping my fingers crossed)

Mike

It's official, at least 12 ships are coming next week including some from Carnival. The Cozumel Tourism Promotion Board put a release out today, an a local newspaper claims there could even be 15!

See my website for the full story and list of officially confirmed ships...

Hope to se you all here in Cozumel soon!

Ian

I just got off the phone with RCI for the fourth time, and each time I've spoken to a different representative with the same answer. We ARE scheduled to tender into Coz on 12/8 aboard the Legend of the Seas. :D

I'll take that as a positive answer, and until we get closer, and things change, I'll just get excited about our upcoming visit to Coz.

I love this! For all of those people who said it would be months and all of those so called officals that said no way. As of a few minutes ago, here is the schedule for COZUMEL next week, !

Good for y'all!

I knew there was no way the Mexican government would let Cozumel waste away for the months many said it would take.

Congrats!

Do you know the port hours for NCL Sun on 11/22/05. We are trying to adjust our previous excursion and NCL has been inconsistant with their answers. Thank you.

I don´t have the hours as of right now. I will check again tonight and see what I can find out.

Solita,

Could you check to see if the Star Princess will be in Cozumel the first week in December? We were scheduled to be there on the 6th or 7th. I have a great private tour booked with Adrian and need to contact him if the date has changed or if we won't be there. The people who answer the phone at Princess don't seem to know what is going on.

Thanks in advance for your assistance!

GJ

Solita,

Could you check to see if the Star Princess will be in Cozumel the first week in December? We were scheduled to be there on the 6th or 7th. I have a great private tour booked with Adrian and need to contact him if the date has changed or if we won't be there. The people who answer the phone at Princess don't seem to know what is going on.

Thanks in advance for your assistance!

GJ

I spoke to the shore excursion manager yesterday...yes, their schedule is suppose to be the same...see ya on a Tuesday here!

What about for the Elation on November 19? Can you find out what hours we will be in Cozumel?

Thanks,

Mike

Here is an early Christmas present for you Mike...see you on the pier because you are coming to Cozumel!!!

Elation 5 Day from Galveston on Sat. 11/19, 12/3, 12/17 and 12/31: These cruises will visit Cozumel (Mon.) and Progreso (Tue.)

Archived