Fttf

beans79

When my family sailed the 4d Victory a couple years ago,FTTF definitely came in handy. It was nice having a priority line for boarding that was significantly shorter( the other line was wrapped around the building), and it was also nice to have my room ready when I boarded and a priority line at guest services. I would say purchase away!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I purchased FTTF for a 7 day cruise in the past so I know what to expect. I am doing a 4 day Cruise on Victory in a few months. I'm wondering if it is worth purchasing it for a 4 day cruise?

It does not matter if it's 4 or 7 days, if you enjoyed it then get it.

Absolutely!! Still gets you a shorter line to get through embarkation and gets you to your room right away.:D:D

Don't forget the priority tendering ( if applicable on your cruise ) and the shorter line at Guest Services (if needed).

Well worth it for us!!:D

I love the idea of getting on the ship faster, but we are going to Key West and Cozumel both of those ports do not need a tender so that is why I'm on the fence. Do I want to choke up the $60 bucks? (which by the way was 50 the last time I cruised!

Edited by beans79

I love the idea of getting on the ship faster, but we are going to Key West and Cozumel both of those ports do not need a tender so that is why I'm on the fence. Do I want to choke up the $60 bucks? (which by the way was 50 the last time I cruised!

And the next time it will be $70 because people keep buying it.

If I had my toddler with me I would totally do it! I actually have decided against purchasing it. Just because I can't justify paying 60 bucks just to get on the boat early. If I was doing a 7 day with tender ports I would for sure! Thanks for everyone's input!

There are two main reasons we get it if we can. Getting on early and being able to go straight to our room. Our last cruise we didn't need to use guest services but having your own line for that is another reason. My husband and I cruised alone last time but we are taking our 3 kids this time and we were able to purchase FTTF again. Being able to go to our room and drop off all our bags since we carry on everything is the biggest plus for us. We paid $69.95 this time. Last cruise was cheaper. I would most likely still continue to get FTTF as long as it stayed under around $125. Some people may not think it's worth that much or even worth the $70 we spent but it's worth it to us.

I don't have anything to compare it to since I've not traveled without it, yet, but seeing how fast we by passed all the lines (even with staggered check in) made a believer out of me. We needed guest services on our cruise as well and even that had a long line that I was able to by pass.