Berts holiday dates

britsbest

WooHoo! Guess that means that Bert will still be on the ship for my Oct 2006 sailing. Can't wait after reading about him for months!

I second that:D We have been with Bert on 2 sailings and he is great! I'm really happy to hear he will be on the "spooky" cruise with us next year!

Bert had send me an email on Saturday to let me know that he had scheduled his summer vacation next year around the date of our August 19, 2006 Cruise Critic group cruise and that he would be on the ship during our cruise!! We are going to have a blast!!!

So I knew that his vacation schedule was going to be posted on his website soon, and had been checking because when it was, I was planning to post here that it was out (and also the news that he would be onboard during our August 19, 2006 Cruise Critic group cruise), but Britsbest beat me to the punch. :) But that's fine because now I don't have to keep checking his website--at least for his schedule. :)

Did you see he also had the announcement that his new DVD is out? Of course, due to the Cruise Critic certified bertified members, we already knew this! :)

I'm still planning to post a thread about Bert being on board for our August 19, 2006 Cruise Critic group cruise. Maybe there will be enough fans going that we can do something special. :cool:

Archived