Strawberry Bisque

Dalebr

Ours was the first night on Vista. I told my niece to order it because she loves smoothies. I always get it because I LOVE it so I knew how it was going to be brought out.

e9ce5bc338c85c5d46e0734f6bd0e918.jpg

You should have seen the look on her and everyone else's faces that didn't know about the second part. I let them think for a minute that that's all there was (the waiter had served her first and there were 10 of us at the table). Then he came back with the little carafe thing. It was so funny.

1f1f29ae1743fc01eb299f03dbc5a007.jpg

Ours was the first night on Vista. I told my niece to order it because she loves smoothies. I always get it because I LOVE it so I knew how it was going to be brought out.

e9ce5bc338c85c5d46e0734f6bd0e918.jpg

You should have seen the look on her and everyone else's faces that didn't know about the second part. I let them think for a minute that that's all there was (the waiter had served her first and there were 10 of us at the table). Then he came back with the little carafe thing. It was so funny.

1f1f29ae1743fc01eb299f03dbc5a007.jpg

ha! they did that to me too - we laughed for good ten minutes - I was totally fooled lol.

quote=firemanbobswife;52936791]Ours was the first night on Vista. I told my niece to order it because she loves smoothies. I always get it because I LOVE it so I knew how it was going to be brought out.

Have to admit, that I had the same experience the first time I tried it. :D

But I am so glad I did try it!