Oasis Sofa Bed Size for two children

CALYMO

So we had room 6216 assigned to us for the March 26th Sailing. I am now starting to worry a bit about the size of the sofa bed. On Disney and NCL we always had a bed that came from the ceiling so the kids slept apart. This is the first time we booked a guarantee vs selecting our cabin.

From what I can tell this room only has a sofa bed. My kids are small 7 and 9 years old. I am just wondering how big the bed is? Double? Hoping these two are going to fit and be comfortable?

Cara

So we had room 6216 assigned to us for the March 26th Sailing. I am now starting to worry a bit about the size of the sofa bed. On Disney and NCL we always had a bed that came from the ceiling so the kids slept apart. This is the first time we booked a guarantee vs selecting our cabin.

From what I can tell this room only has a sofa bed. My kids are small 7 and 9 years old. I am just wondering how big the bed is? Double? Hoping these two are going to fit and be comfortable?

Cara

No worries at all they are huge . I was shocked at the size once pulled out. You can sleep 3 kids on there they are so big.

Based on the deck plan that appears to be a triple occupancy room.

If you're putting 2 kids on the sofa bed that leaves you in a queen bed

if it's just you and the two kids.

Out of curiosity, do you have 3 or 4 people booked in that room?

I'm just wondering as I didn't think the cruise line would book 4 people in a 3 person room.

Based on the deck plan that appears to be a triple occupancy room.

If you're putting 2 kids on the sofa bed that leaves you in a queen bed

if it's just you and the two kids.

Out of curiosity, do you have 3 or 4 people booked in that room?

I'm just wondering as I didn't think the cruise line would book 4 people in a 3 person room.

I used a travel agent and booked four people under the reservation - all four names show when I log into the RC site

Cara

Not trying to be funny, but why are you concerned? They are only 7 and 9. When I was that age, my parents couldn't care less how we slept on vacation. As far as they cared, you are on vacation, so tough it out. My kids also never had a choice. Hotels, ships, you name it, they slept on what was available through teenage years. If they didn't like it, there was always the floor......:D:D:D:D

They survived.