Website/cruise planner issues

AtlantaCruiser72

So I am experiencing some issues with the cruise planner no longer displaying shore excursions for my Novemeber 2017 Zuiderdam cruise. They had been available for booking since December and have now completely disappeared. Same with gifts/indulgences' beverage & dining packages, spa treatments etc. The only items still showing available for purchase are individual specialty dining, which now includes Sel De Mer in place of Le Cirque.

Is this merely a website glitch or should I be concerned that there is something larger afoot? The cruise is still for sale and all categories still have availability.

Anyone else experiencing this?

I just checked mine and everything is still there.

Perhaps they are in the midst of loading new shore excursions for your cruise?

Or a website glitch? Are you using IE? If you are try chrome, firefox or safari.

I just checked mine and everything is still there.

Perhaps they are in the midst of loading new shore excursions for your cruise?

Or a website glitch? Are you using IE? If you are try chrome, firefox or safari.

I get the same result whether I use safari or chrome on two different systems - iPad and Windows pc.

If only one or two ports were missing I'd agree on the shore excursion update theory, but as EVERYTHING is missing except the speciality dining reservations I'm inclined think "glitch". I can't even see the voyage itinerary anymore in the cruise planner.

I get the same result whether I use safari or chrome on two different systems - iPad and Windows pc.

If only one or two ports were missing I'd agree on the shore excursion update theory, but as EVERYTHING is missing except the speciality dining reservations I'm inclined think "glitch". I can't even see the voyage itinerary anymore in the cruise planner.

Uh oh. Hope it's a glitch and it hasn't been chartered.

If it is the Nov. 5th or Nov.26th sailing, I see it listed. Only 10 day Panama Sunfarers I see in November so it looks like one is missing?

Edited by kazu

Uh oh. Hope it's a glitch and it hasn't been chartered.

If it is the Nov. 5th or Nov.26th sailing, I see it listed. Only 10 day Panama Sunfarers I see in November so it looks like one is missing?

It's the sailing on the 5th, which is right after drydock, so a little more cautious/watchful as a result. I think the sailing on the 15th is an 11nt Panama Canal if memory serves me well.

It's the sailing on the 5th, which is right after drydock, so a little more cautious/watchful as a result. I think the sailing on the 15th is an 11nt Panama Canal if memory serves me well.

Then it is hopefully a website glitch. I see it listed on HAL's itineraries so hopefully all will be fixed fast for you ;)

Call me stupid. Of course the 15th would be 11 days if the other sailing is the 26th :o.

HAL website seems to periodically go on the glitch. Hopefully it will be straightened out in a day or two.

Jane

It's been about a week now, so starting to wonder what's going on. I'm not in a hurry to book anything, and I know I can call, but still like being able to go in and look around. As of now I just get the red outlined message for everything except dining "We're sorry, it looks like we're having trouble getting the information we need to display the page. Please try again or come back". Even the itinerary will not display.

Maybe this is a result of Carnival Corp offshoring all those IT jobs......

It's been about a week now, so starting to wonder what's going on. I'm not in a hurry to book anything, and I know I can call, but still like being able to go in and look around. As of now I just get the red outlined message for everything except dining "We're sorry, it looks like we're having trouble getting the information we need to display the page. Please try again or come back". Even the itinerary will not display.

Maybe this is a result of Carnival Corp offshoring all those IT jobs......

IMO, the website is crap. A couple of weeks ago I couldn't register my credit card for onboard expenses, and appealed by email to HAL for assistance. Basically I was told that if I don't register my card I can't print my boarding doc. Gee thanks for that help. So I responded I guess I'll have to cancel my 2 cruises then. No answer. Fortunately, a CC friend gave me some suggestions to try, and one of them worked - I had to try several browsers before hitting one that the website would co-operate with.

On another issue, the "personalized itinerary" never shows our dining reservations, or if it does show them (sporadically) it doesn't show our shore excursions. Useless.

I finally broke down and called HAL today - this is a "known issue" for the cruise personalizer that they are "working on". They said if it happens I can always sign in as a 3rd party like I was buying something for someone else using the booking # and guest last name - I tried that and lo and behold there was all the info that I cannot see when I log in under my account .....

Awesome IT job HAL, AWESOME :confused::(:mad:

Just wanted to chime in on this. As of today, nothing I have booked in advance is showing on my personal itinerary. Some of the items involved appeared a couple of weeks ago when I first booked them.

When I called HAL the other day to check on one of them, I was told that anything booked by phone didn't show up, but items booked online did. Funny thing is that items I booked online are not showing up either.

btw - AtlantaCruiser72 - how 'bout send me a note - rich at wa70 dot com. Thanks

Edited by richwmn