Set dining time or my time with kids

Mrsdigi

My boys are 9 and 4. We will be on the Allure in April. Right now we have early dining, but 5:30 seems so early. Wondering if we should switch to my time and then pick a later time, which I hear you can do. If we can do that, how and when do we do it? Thanks so much.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

My boys are 9 and 4. We will be on the Allure in April. Right now we have early dining, but 5:30 seems so early. Wondering if we should switch to my time and then pick a later time, which I hear you can do. If we can do that, how and when do we do it? Thanks so much.

Contact whoever booked your cruise to change dining options.

Note that if you want to take advantage of My Family Time Dining, where the Adventure Ocean staff picks up your kids 45 minutes after dinner starts, you have to be in early traditional dining (where you are now).

Do you want to eat in the dining room with them every night? We did my time dining and ate with our kids 3 nights in the dining room around 6pm, then took them over to kids club around 7:30. The other nights we took them at 6/6:30 to the buffet, then off to kids club and then had my time dining for just DH and I around 7/7:30. It's nice to have that option of eating a few nights on our own. We didn't have any reservations since we ended up taking the kids 2 days before so we did have to wait on some lines that were 15-20 min waits but I'm sure if you book my time times before hand it would be less of a wait.

Edited by CamaCama

Thanks all. We switched to my time instead of 5:30. But it looks like all the reservations for 6:30-7:30 are taken in the cruise planner. We can still show up without having made reservations just like in a land restaurant, right?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk