Current Bottled Water Prices?

Not sure of the new pricing....

What ship are you sailing on?

I haven't heard/read of anyone sailing out of a US port flagged for a case of water.

I put a case of water in a cheap duffle bag, put a luggage tag on it and it arrived with my luggage.

Don't know what bottled water costs, but was on Indy this week and on embarkation day, I saw a plastic wrapped case of water with a luggage tag on it outside my neighbor's cabin door with other luggage that had just been delivered. I have also seen people carrying on 12-packs of soda.

Not sure of the new pricing....

What ship are you sailing on?

I haven't heard/read of anyone sailing out of a US port flagged for a case of water.

I put a case of water in a cheap duffle bag, put a luggage tag on it and it arrived with my luggage.

I'm sailing on Liberty of the Seas out of Galveston on Super Bowl Sunday. I think I will buy a case of water when I read Galveston and try taking one on board. I pretty much only drink water/coffee/tea, so a drink package would be useless for me, but I don't like the idea of paying $72 for a case of water on board.

Thanks for the info everyone. Happy sailing! :)

You may bring water on board. I brought a carrying full of water. At ports you can bring water on the ship. It is too expensive to buy on the ship! Also skipping the subject, bring a raincoat ! If it is raining they will sell raincoats. Before you know it, the rain has stopped and you are out money. Just saying!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums