Nassau Excursions...

Frookoos

Thank you to all of you for your suggestions!! Here is where we stand - debating between Blue Lagoon, Private Charter, and all inclusive resort day pass. As far as Blue Lagoon - they don't allow you to book directly for the time we arrive - noon. If we could book directly, they include the water inflatables. But since we have to book through the cruise ship, water inflatables/park is extra. I even emailed Blue Lagoon to confirm - lame! Just not sure if $265 + $100 for extra add-ons are worth the three hour excursion...seems pretty short, time-wise.

Thoughts?

Private Charters run about $500 for 5 of us - and includes fishing, snorkeling, water, soda and private beaches if we want. Kids are not fans of snorkeling in deep water...fear of sharks. But they do love fishing!

All- inclusive resorts: only Melia and British Colonial Hilton offer day passes - both of which didn't get great reviews. But are close by and would offer more beach/pool time. For those of you that have done either of these - what are your thoughts?

Hmmm...wish I wasn't as indecisive! Any advice would be awesome...my boys are 4, 8, and 11.

Thanks in advance!!