Valor Delayed

20SomethingJeff

I have someone onboard... they went slow to let the worst of the front pass and they are following behind. They were originally saying arrival 8 PM. They opened up the wifi for passengers to make flight changes. My husband changed his for Tuesday afternoon to be sure.

This is the text we got today. Also probably miss Progreso. My friends were on last week that had a fog delay. They missed progreso.

Due to bad weather encountered on our return to Galveston, the ship is expected to dock late on Monday night. Boarding for your cruise will be on Tuesday. Please adhere to your preselected check-in window on Tuesday. You will receive an email with more details.

Edited by jereza

I was on the Valor last week. My five day became a four day. We were told we would go to Progresso and miss Cozumel. disappointed, but hey....I am still on a cruise! We were able to get everyone onboard by 2pm Sunday and were told by the Captain we were going to be able to make Cozumel! I hope for all yall leaving tomorrow now instead of today, you get to go to Cozumel too! Have a great cruise!

Vicki

Onboard the Fantasy now and we are delayed till 11am tomorrow. 5 day cruise that was to start on the 23rd will now be a 4 day. Progresso will be the stop and Cozumel has been dropped from the itinerary. The seas were rough today and clearly the captain and carnival made the right decision by not trying to return to port yesterday. The weather will cost carnival in the existing cruise becoming a 5 day and the 5 day becoming a 4. They have handled things as well as anyone could expect them too

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I was on the Valor last week. My five day became a four day. We were told we would go to Progresso and miss Cozumel. disappointed, but hey....I am still on a cruise! We were able to get everyone onboard by 2pm Sunday and were told by the Captain we were going to be able to make Cozumel! I hope for all yall leaving tomorrow now instead of today, you get to go to Cozumel too! Have a great cruise!

Vicki

Did you guys still board with the assigned boarding times? How did everyone get on so quickly?

Jeff