Allure ocean view rooms

WAPAVO

Has anyone ever booked the ocean view rooms that are in the very front of the ship and look out over the bow? They are listed as obstructed ocean view.

What is the obstruction? Would you book these rooms again?

Also how about the Boardwalk balconies. Any comment about those?

Has anyone ever booked the ocean view rooms that are in the very front of the ship and look out over the bow? They are listed as obstructed ocean view.

You might be able to find pictures from a specific room here

www shipcabins dot com

http://www.shipcabins.com/

We had the boardwalk balconies on our last cruise and enjoyed the. If you are looking for a view of the ocean and quiet then do not book them. Very little noise with the balcony door closed.

We had Boardwalk balcony 10329 on Oasis in 2013 and have the exact same room booked on Allure for this May. We loved the view and location. A lot of people say that there is a lot of noise. We never noticed this in our room - with the balcony door opened or closed. I imagine in prime hours of the day when it might be most busy it could possibly get loud, but we aren't in our room during the day, so I can't say for certain. I don't hesitate a second to recommend a Boardwalk room, I would however say that you should be as far aft as possible to get the most of your view of the AquaTheater and ocean. On the website I posted earlier you can look at pictures for 10329 - some of those are mine.

We have these booked too, for Oasis (they are category G for anyone who's interested). I'm a bit concerned about it being all the way in the front but looking forward to a little extra space and some fun views maybe.