PE on Qantas

NoWhiners

Hi all

We are booked in premium economy on Qantas (A380?) for our flights to/from Sydney in March/April. I am just wondering how easy it will be to move in and out of the row (we are between 2 rows, not a bulkhead seat) if the seats in front of us are fully reclined? I'm not sure I thought of this before booking. I have no issue with someone reclining their seat, but I don't want to bang into the back of their seat if have to use restroom or whatever.

Anyone have any advice/experience to share that might help? Just want to be prepared.

Thanks

ML

Think First Class domestic US seats and you are very close to Q's P. E. A bit more leg room with the leg rest. One will still climb over the person next to them to get to the aisle and probably bump the seats in front of them while doing so. We did the 17 hour DFW to Sidney last Feb. for the money a smart move up to P.E. The prices for their Business Class seats never came down and we couldn't justify spending more for Airlines tickets than for the cruise itself. Fwiw, BC for our flight still sold out early!

You might want to have a look at my answer in this thread: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=26689649#post26689649

Thanks Globaliser, this was helpful. I was already thinking DH needs to be by the window, he can sleep thru anything :). I will take the aisle seat (we are on a 2 seat side). I'll tell him your technique ;). Hoping we can sleep during a large part of this (thru use of some sleep aids).

ML

Think First Class domestic US seats and you are very close to Q's P. E. A bit more leg room with the leg rest. One will still climb over the person next to them to get to the aisle and probably bump the seats in front of them while doing so. We did the 17 hour DFW to Sidney last Feb. for the money a smart move up to P.E. The prices for their Business Class seats never came down and we couldn't justify spending more for Airlines tickets than for the cruise itself. Fwiw, BC for our flight still sold out early!

Thanks for this. I was thinking it would be hard with seats reclined but no way we will pay BC prices. We are both short, so hopefully it will work out.

ML