Discount on excursions through facebook code

Monthend

I saw a thread regarding a 5% discount on excursions using John's facebook code. It was only on new excursions but people had mentioned cancelling and rebooking. I went online but do not see how to cancel an excursion and rebook.

Can someone help?

I can't find the thread now.

To cancel an excursion it's not in the excursions section. You have to go into the "My Cruise Manager" then click on "Cruise Details" then select the "My Billing" tab. Then you should be able to see your excursions and manage them there.

I saw a thread regarding a 5% discount on excursions using John's facebook code. It was only on new excursions but people had mentioned cancelling and rebooking. I went online but do not see how to cancel an excursion and rebook.

Can someone help?

I can't find the thread now.

Something to note and I am not sure this has happened to everyone but it was what I was told.

We were on the Breeze last week and in Oct. I used one of John's FB codes to book a Cloud 9 Spa service for the last sea day. I prepaid and got the discount. Half way through our cruise I noticed the full amount plus gratuities for the upcoming service charged to my sign and sail. I went to guest services and they said that they have to "charge it and then refund it minus the gratuities". I was a little perplexed but just figured they knew what they were doing. :confused:Sure enough after my services the charge showed up again with an additional gratuity charge as well. I received the refund but really to have to worry about them charging you more and when you knew you had already paid it was a pain. I don't think we will be taking advantage of those discounts in the future. It may not be the norm but something to consider.

How do you use the OHJOHN code to get a discount on a excursions for a Carnival Cruise ......

After selecting your excursions, go to check out, scroll down and there is a small box where it says enter promo code. Put OHJOHN in all caps, hit apply and it will recalculate your total with the 5% discount.

Any body? How did you get the info for the code?

Someone posted on Facebook. I saw the code but I don't remember the details. I tried the code yesterday and it worked but I imagine it will expire soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app