Drink prices or pics

*Fudge*

Yes! The price of the package varies by cruise so you would have to check your cruise planner to see what the price is on your particular sailing. For our cruise the price is $44 plus the 18% gratuity.

Yes for ours it's advertised as $46 but then it really is $46 plus $18% grat which is around $54. Slightly mis leading for those not aware.

We paid a total of $435.42 for the drink package on our upcoming 9 day cruise. The package first went on sale at 20% off in August but then in Oct it was 30% off. If you just keep watching your cruise planner (and these boards) the price often goes down.

We paid a total of $435.42 for the drink package on our upcoming 9 day cruise. The package first went on sale at 20% off in August but then in Oct it was 30% off. If you just keep watching your cruise planner (and these boards) the price often goes down.

I have been checking the price every day since we booked with the hope of a bigger discount! We sail in 9 days so I'm thinking it is unlikely at this point.

Is the tap water in your bathroom drinkable? We are just deciding if a drinks package will be worth it or not. We both drink a lot of water, do we need to buy bottled water every time, or can we just refill from taps??

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Is the tap water in your bathroom drinkable? We are just deciding if a drinks package will be worth it or not. We both drink a lot of water, do we need to buy bottled water every time, or can we just refill from taps??

Yes, its drinkable. But I find the benefit of the bottled water is taking a few with me when I get of at port stops.

I have been checking the price every day since we booked with the hope of a bigger discount! We sail in 9 days so I'm thinking it is unlikely at this point.

I'd be interested to know of any likelihood of the discount closer to sailing. We just booked on Anthem for 3/5. I had no plans to buy the package but if it was 30% off I probably would. Anyone ever see it go on sale within about 6 weeks of sailing?

I'd be interested to know of any likelihood of the discount closer to sailing. We just booked on Anthem for 3/5. I had no plans to buy the package but if it was 30% off I probably would. Anyone ever see it go on sale within about 6 weeks of sailing?

We are sailing in 2 and a half weeks, and I've been checking for discounts for the last month and haven't seen any. So my fingers are still crossed I might sneak a discount before we leave.

If you buy at 20% off and it gets 30% off before the sailing date can you call and get your price adjusted?

thanks in advance

They won't adjust your price, but you can cancel for a full refund and rebook at the lower rate.