Book today (25th Jan) or Saturday (28th) ?

Dwalkerdave

I am looking at a cruise where final payment is due 26th Jan, lots of staterooms still available. Do those who are keen price followers recommend booking now or wait until after final payment dare which is tomorrow ?

Any help appreciated.

Thanks

Dave

I am looking at a cruise where final payment is due 26th Jan, lots of staterooms still available. Do those who are keen price followers recommend booking now or wait until after final payment dare which is tomorrow ?

Any help appreciated.

Thanks

Dave

Are you basing your lots of cabins available on what comes up on line..or have you spoken to pando or TA about it.

I only ask as remember anyone who has booked an early saver fare will not have had their cabin allocated yet, so you don't know how many of those will actually remain free.

You can wait until saver fares come out (100% payment at time of booking) which are usually cheaper...as long as you are happy with going anywhere on the ship..remember you would only be able to specify inside/outside/balcony...not an actual grade.

Choice is yours...if I had paid a select fare I probably wouldn't leave it until the last minute to pay the balance..or lose the booking..which is what you seem to be waiting for.