FTTF? Times if you don't buy it

helene109

What do you think the 29 means? Thanks

Mine is August

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I'm surprised there are still 29 left. I bought my FTTF last August for an April 2017 cruise and there was only 7 left at the time I purchased (I bought 2 only left 5). At that time the price was $59.99. It went up by $10 not too long after.

Because on the Conquest Class ships, deck 8 is right below the Lido which can have potential noise issues from above. Deck 7 is sandwiched between passenger cabins. Therefore I prefer 7.

I like aft on deck below Lido. Never had a noise problem and I'm seconds away from the adult pool area, my to-go place. Like it better than a forward Lido cabin because I don't have to deal with the crowds at the main pool and the buffet.

Actually I believe it's $69.95 for a 7 day cruise so it would be $139.90 for 2 cabins, no?

I thought I had read is had gone up to $79 as of late but I haven't purchased it since my 2013 Glory cruise so I'm not sure if it's the $69 or $79 rate. It was a better deal back when it was $49 but I turn Platinum this year so no need to worry about it though I would like to see the program expanded so Carnival can make even more easy money which helps the stockholders.

Edited by Computer Nerd

I thought I had read is had gone up to $79 as of late but I haven't purchased it since my 2013 Glory cruise so I'm not sure if it's the $69 or $79 rate. It was a better deal back when it was $49 but I turn Platinum this year so no need to worry about it though I would like to see the program expanded so Carnival can make even more easy money which helps the stockholders.

On 6-7 day cruises it's $69.95. 8 days or longer is $79.95 now. I'm glad I don't have to buy it either anymore.

Just purchased fttf for March 25th Miracle cruise out of LA and have debarkation question. Our return flight home is late in the evening. Anyone know how late fttf allows you to stay on the ship?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums