Cruise credits?

Poulsbo Cruisers

We are booked on the Grand Mediterranean Collection, a 21 day cruise, in September. This is actually a combination of the 10 day Western Mediterranean and the 11 day Grand Mediterranean cruises offered by Princess on the Royal Princess. We could have booked these cruises separately. We would have received more OBC, but the fare would have been higher. We saved a little by booking it as one cruise. Now I'm wondering about the cruise credits. Will we receive credit for two cruises or only one? I tried to find this information on the Princess website, but had no luck.

We are booked on the Grand Mediterranean Collection, a 21 day cruise, in September. This is actually a combination of the 10 day Western Mediterranean and the 11 day Grand Mediterranean cruises offered by Princess on the Royal Princess. We could have booked these cruises separately. We would have received more OBC, but the fare would have been higher. We saved a little by booking it as one cruise. Now I'm wondering about the cruise credits. Will we receive credit for two cruises or only one? I tried to find this information on the Princess website, but had no luck.

Should receive them for each cruise.

You should receive two credits. I have a similar cruise on the Royal in October which we booked as one but can be booked as two separate cruises. When I sign in and look under my cruise history, it shows as a future cruise with 2 credits.

Thanks. I would have never thought to look under cruise history. It shows one cruise, but with two credits.