Anyone have any recent dinner menus from anthem?

maggieq

Just booked for October. So excited to get back on a quantum class ship again. We had dynamic dining back then. Wondering how set dining works and if they use the same main dining room dinner menus as the other ships?

Thanks!

Impossible to say as the Anthem has not done any 5 night sailings since these were rolled out. The first 5 night sailing is May 6.

Thanks! Didn't know that and that's my cruise! [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We were just on the Anthem 1/2/2017. Our group really appreciated the selection of food! The menu is the same for all 4 dining rooms. Each night features about 6 special entrees, 4 appetizers and salads, new desserts. The "classic" dishes remain the same throughout the voyage. Instead of going to Chops, my husband ordered the fillet mingon- not just once but 2x because we had adequate OBC. He obviously loved it! We prefer classic dining, having the same table every night, and not having to stand in line for MTD.

Don't expect 4 star dining for the price we pay on RC and you will not be disappointed. We also liked the Windjammer for the stir fry station and the fresh pasta dishes.