Carnival Pride Rm 6232

Vojniksr03

Also the room is located at the rear of midship near elevators but you do not hear them at all. There is a storage room next to you for the room stewards which you may hear a bit of noise during the day but nice and quiet at night. I have been in this room twice and love it. Three floors up to lido and three down to dining.

We had that room a few years back on the Pride and our grandkids love the balcony. If your kids love going to the Kids Club like our grandkids did it is a bit of a walk according to my wife. I couldn't take them because I was on a walker at the time due to a medical problem back then.

Great for going to the buffet as you come in the back side, great for getting to the Serenity area and the Dining Room. Long walk to the Theatre but all in all loved the room. The 3rd person bed is the sofa and I was really surprised at how wide it seemed to be when made up into a bed, the 4th person bed drops out of the ceiling and has a ladder to climb into and out of and also has a safety rail attached to it that I guess does a good job because I was afraid some as our grandson moves a lot while sleeping but he had a great week in it.

Thx! I assume it is the same type layout? :)

The layout is the same on all the spirit class. It is your garden variety 4 person room. The bathroom and the beds are on the left side of the room. Don't be too worried about noise from the storage room. On the Miracle I did hear occasional noise but it was dead silent at the all important night time sleeping hours. Once you have this balcony the regular non extended will seem tiny. I have 6232 on the Miracle for the third time in March. If you saw my picks on flickr you can see how wide the balcony is. My friend got a bit carried away and dragged a mattress out there and slept to the sounds of the sea.

• 4 months later...

We stayed in room 6232 in 2014 and LOVED it! The long balcony provided 2 lounge chairs, 2 regular chairs, and a small table. We were fortunate enough to get it again for a sailing in 2018. That room being available was the main reason we booked again. It's hard to get. Can't wait!