Prices - connecting cabins for 3

jpolm

Man I want to cruise this summer. Had a cruise booked when we were onboard the last time but havent been able to go. Every time I try to move it I have to move it over a year to get anything decent.

Found a couple of rooms for July but a bit over budget and rooms are next to each other. Traveling with two teens and one child. We definitely wanted two rooms as we did the one room before and it just was too tight.

Any ideas. We want oasis class and prefer early July. Worried the later we go the possibility of bad weather. Any possibility of that in summer. We went June last time and did hit some rain.

If we go a year from now we are looking at around 4800. If we go summer it's a lot more. Can't even find a connection room. Is it always this way?

Edited by jpolm

Connecting cabins are few and far between...if you NEED connecting..you need to book WAAAAY in advance. How old is the child? If the child is under 16, I wouldn't want them more than next door...or across the hall. This is a tricky age. If they were older, I'd be ok with them a couple of cabins apart.

Children age 9 . 14, and 17. So for the two we are ok with across the hall but still makes me a tiny nervous. I found something like that but almost 2g higher. And my other booking was connecting rooms It's insane!

A couple weeks ago we booked connecting staterooms on the Jun 4 Oasis. It was the last connecting balcony I could find.

However I saw some connecting internal staterooms on Oasis and/or her sisters over the summer when I was looking. Not sure if they're still available or not.