Can I reserve and pay for dinners and later use obc

jpolm

I just booked two dining reservations- chops and Giovanni's it's not showing my obc can I get credit back later if I use obc? What good is it to have obc if I can not preplan all. I'm thinking internet, drinks packages will probably just wait until I board and use my almost 300 obc then?

Also what does everyone do on their first day for dining. Wondering if I should book mdr or sabor. I like to have things books with friends with knowing I can change it later

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I just booked two dining reservations- chops and Giovanni's it's not showing my obc can I get credit back later if I use obc? What good is it to have obc if I can not preplan all. I'm thinking internet, drinks packages will probably just wait until I board and use my almost 300 obc then?

Also what does everyone do on their first day for dining. Wondering if I should book mdr or sabor. I like to have things books with friends with knowing I can change it later

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Generally OBC is for use only on board. There were a few instances where they slowed people to use OBC for cruise planner purchases as a test but it was very few sailings.

If you book now you can't get credit back for them unless you cancel the reservation.

If you want to use OBC then just head to the restaurants as soon as you board and make your reservations.