shareholder OBC phone

dakacz

I have emailed for the OBC for one of my cruises. In the past I would receive an auto email saying my request was received and I would be hearing back regarding the OBC. This time I have not received the auto response or any other reply. I resent the request and no response. Is there a phone # to call to see if the request has been received

I have emailed for the OBC for one of my cruises. In the past I would receive an auto email saying my request was received and I would be hearing back regarding the OBC. This time I have not received the auto response or any other reply. I resent the request and no response. Is there a phone # to call to see if the request has been received

Emailing shareholderbenefit@rccl.com is the only means of communication.

We usually get balcony cabins along with the C&A balcony discount. So, I have not taken advantage of the Stockholder benefit in a long time. But, now I have booked two B2B cruises on Empress. There are no balcony cabins on Empress so we took 'window' cabins.

I gathered all my info needed and sent it off to the e-mail address listed above. I got NO response from them that they either got it or applied it. I eventually just called RCL and asked them if the Stockholder OBC had been added. They said it was and sent me an updated Booking Confirmation showing the added OBC.