Balcony Cabins On The Regal

tootsie7

We are looking at booking the Regal in the fall but I am confused by the photos I have seen on CC. The Deluxe is more expensive but looks like it has less storage (drawers in desk) and I don't see the shelves you usually see on ships.

Anyone have any info on this?

We are looking at booking the Regal in the fall but I am confused by the photos I have seen on CC. The Deluxe is more expensive but looks like it has less storage (drawers in desk) and I don't see the shelves you usually see on ships.

True on slight reduction in storage. Advantage over regular balcony is a little more room plus a sofa bed.

What I did notice aside from the sofa was the interior of the deluxe balcony was deeper by about 1.5 feet than the regular balcony.

Balcony cabins on the Regal are not worth it , very small balcony and less storage then an inside room and of course a lot more $$$$$.

Thanks everyone, it looks like with a little smaller balcony and cabin space that the regular balcony cabin has more storage around the desk since it doesn't have a sofa.

You are correct about the desk storage. With a few exceptions, all of the balconies are small on this ship. The size of the balcony is the same for regular balcony and deluxe balcony cabins. The size of the room is slightly bigger in the deluxe balcony cabin.