Guarantee Cabin Question

suzk2275a

I know that we may not hear about our cabin assignment until we board the ship. I am wondering how will we be notified in the event the cabin is issued before our cruise. Our documentation has already been issued. Will we get an email or do I need to keep checking back on the Royal Caribbean site.

Thanks,

Susan

I know that we may not hear about our cabin assignment until we board the ship. I am wondering how will we be notified in the event the cabin is issued before our cruise. Our documentation has already been issued. Will we get an email or do I need to keep checking back on the Royal Caribbean site.

Thanks,

Susan

I've never gotten an email. I check pretty regularly. Otherwise, I'm pretty sure they'll let you know when you check in at the port. :D

We booked an X for our next cruise, got the cabin issued, and rebooked to take advantage of some savings. I looked this morning and didn't have a cabin assignment, then I was looking at something else on our reservation a few minutes ago and now we have a room assignment. (Same one we had before so: WIN!!) I did not get an email for the new assignment.

Thanks,

Susan

Keep checking Royal's website for your stateroom assignment.

Thanks for your response. I'll keep checking.

I've never gotten an email. I check pretty regularly. Otherwise, I'm pretty sure they'll let you know when you check in at the port. :D

We booked an X for our next cruise, got the cabin issued, and rebooked to take advantage of some savings. I looked this morning and didn't have a cabin assignment, then I was looking at something else on our reservation a few minutes ago and now we have a room assignment. (Same one we had before so: WIN!!) I did not get an email for the new assignment.