Spa room ammentities question...

CRU1Z1N

We have done it both ways - purchasing a spa pass for the cruise and also booking a spa cabin on both the Dream and the Magic. For us, booking the spa cabin is the way to go and we use the facilities quite a bit more when we are in a spa cabin. We really appreciate how quiet those cabins are as well as the little upgrades in amenities.

Since the Sunshine doesn't have the T-pool, we don't enjoy the experience quite as much so we skip the expense of the spa cabin, and just visit a couple of days.

Does the T pool really have medicinal value?

Some say yes they noticed an improvement in joint pain, arthritis, felt more energetic etc...

We were in it every day of our cruise and I didn't notice any improvements... in fact I found it kind of uncomfortable since I couldn't lay on the loungers in the t-pool... the bubbles forced me to float up off them and just bounced me around so I ended up sitting on the side.

I DID love the heated loungers looking out to sea! SOOOOO relaxing!

Our first cruise was on the Triumph. Lots of fun. Our second was on the Magic. Spa Balcony.

OH HECK YEAH!

I will not cruise on any ship that does not have the equivalent of the Magic's Cloud 9 Spa.

I spend about 30 hours in the T-Pool and various steam rooms. I am a tall guy so the heated loungers did not fit my geometry and were uncomfortable after 4-5 minutes. But no biggy...back to the Oriental Steam Room!

Aside from access. having a Spa Room puts you just a few steps from the Gym, and the LARGE showers in the Spa Locker room...with unlimited supply of towels. I never showered in the cabin. Never will shower in that gun-barrel of a show stall.

And beyond that, it is super quiet on deck 11 and 12. Not many cabins compared to the other decks, and even less kids. It is all good!

And bring your favorite tumbler. In the quiet area on the spa deck you will find 4 large canisters of iced fruited water. Best water on the ship IMO. Also assortment of teas and coffee, with comfy chairs and a quiet area, all with a great view out the front of the ship.

Love love love the Cloud 9 Spa. Won't sail without it. That is why I was very disappointed when I read the Breeze will be replaced by the Vista and it's inferior spa.