All inclusive beverage card- worth it?

gma rae

I will have the AIBP for the first time on my upcoming cruise on the Crown. I thought it might be nice to have a Nutty Irishman coffee mid-morning. ;) Can any of the bars make a hot coffee drink or must I go to the IC? Also, where do you pick up bottles of water?

thanks!

I have been preordering bottled water in the beverage package section. You get 12/$6.90 delivered to your stateroom by your steward. Less expensive than getting one at the gangway before going ashore.

I have been preordering bottled water in the beverage package section. You get 12/$6.90 delivered to your stateroom by your steward. Less expensive than getting one at the gangway before going ashore.

With the AIBP, you can pick up a bottle of water at any bar. Preordering bottled water is definitely not less expensive if you have the AIBP. With the AIBP, there is absolutely no reason to preorder bottled water.

The poster you quote has the AIBP, why pay for water when it's free?