Summit balcony

Newfiegirl50

Where the balconies do open on the M-class ships are the Aqua Cabins on Deck 11. When traveling with friend on the M-class we have had the divider opened. As the Aqua cabins were added after the build. They open like the S-class ship.

Has anyone had any success opening the divider between the penthouses on Deck 6 on Summit?

For the San Juan to Cape Liberty repo cruise in April, our group has booked both o

Penthouses, and the neighboring S1s.

I know that the S1 dividers open; but don't know about the PH-PH divider.

Where the balconies do open on the M-class ships are the Aqua Cabins on Deck 11. When traveling with friend on the M-class we have had the divider opened. As the Aqua cabins were added after the build. They open like the S-class ship.

So you can have dividers removed on the Aqua class cabins on deck 11, we have 5 rooms on a upcoming cruise in April on Summit

I'm not sure if you can open all of the Deck 11 balconies. Last May we were on the Connie with adjacent aft balconies on Deck 11. I had to argue my way up to the Chief Engineer to convince someone that it was possible to open between those balconies. I kept hearing that "we cannot open between any balconies on this ship". Once I finally got to the Chief Engineer, it was done in less than ten minutes. Later I got a call from the Hotel Manager apologizing for the misinformation.

As a result of my situation, I got the impression that the it's only the aft balconies that can be opened.

I'm not sure if you can open all of the Deck 11 balconies. Last May we were on the Connie with adjacent aft balconies on Deck 11. I had to argue my way up to the Chief Engineer to convince someone that it was possible to open between those balconies. I kept hearing that "we cannot open between any balconies on this ship". Once I finally got to the Chief Engineer, it was done in less than ten minutes. Later I got a call from the Hotel Manager apologizing for the misinformation.

As a result of my situation, I got the impression that the it's only the aft balconies that can be opened.

We were on the Summit in cabins 1114 and 1116

IMG_20150811_140944821.jpg.7cf20076b0a445883032366b5238d11d.jpg

IMG_20150811_140954960_HDR.jpg.a749645e86ce4034277691a18fae70b2.jpg