Booking on RCL for Celebrity?

FireStation46

We cruise RCL but for Alaska it looks like Celebrity goes there.

So, I think my RCL status carries over to Celebrity?

Can i book my Alaska cruise in board during my RCL 2018 cruise for all the OBC's?

Thanks!:D

Yes you can book Celebrity cruise on RCL and get perks or offers.

If you are a Platinum, Diamond or Diamond Plus member in the Crown & Anchor Society but not a member of the Captain's Club or Le Club Voyage and plan on sailing on Celebrity Cruises or Azamara Club Cruises, respectively, call the Loyalty Service Center at (800) 526-9723 to enroll for equivalent recognition. And please remember to provide your Membership Number whenever you reserve a cruise vacation to receive all the benefits you deserve.

As a benefit of Platinum, Emerald, Diamond, Diamond Plus and Pinnacle Club membership in Royal Caribbean's Crown & Anchor Society, you will receive equivalent recognition in Celebrity Cruises' Captain's Club and Azamara Club Cruises’ Le Club Voyage. If you are currently a member of each loyalty program, you will automatically receive benefits based on your membership level between each. For instance, if you are a Crown & Anchor Platinum or Emerald member and a Captain's Club Classic member, you will be automatically be entitled to the Select level in the Captain's Club and Explorer in Le Club Voyage . If you are a Diamond or Diamond Plus member; you will automatically receive equivalent recognition as a Captain's Club Elite member and Discoverer in Le Club Voyage. The benefits of the programs will stay independent, and the number of sailings a member accrues on each brand will not be combined. You will earn the Cruise Credit or Cruise Point for the brand you are sailing as long as you are a member of that brand's loyalty program.

Thanks. I should call Celebrity after I book the Alaska cruise or before as I will be Platinum C&A after next cruise? I reckon you have to have a booking before they add you to their tiered class of travelers.

Too bad I have to wait about a year for the Alaska 2019 cruises to open. I so want to get it locked down early!

Thanks for the help!