Please don't keep telling me.......

Redtravel

Drink packages are all about perspective. You can get your monies worth drinking more than just alcohol! We upgrade day one so we can enjoy unlimited evian, perrier, etc etc. It also gives my wife the freedom to try something different and if she doesn't like it then she can order something different. Total freedom. I'll ask for the drink of the day so she can try it. If we didn't have the package then we wouldn't be as adventurous. The specialty coffees are another great perk. DD loves having her own so she can have unlimited juice, water and soda. Everybody is happy!!

We got the premium package as a perk. Question -- must you tip per drink? Can you tip? How, if no tab to pay, cash?

I prefer to tip extra in cash, but not on each drink. I will usually give a favorite bartender a 5 or 10 a few times during the cruise, not as a reward mind you, but as a bribe for next time. I want them to treat me nice next time I'm at their bar. ;)

And I want them to associate my ugly mug with something positive..... like cash.:D