Transportation for 3 from miami area hotel to port of mimi

roskie1

No need to book anything in advance...simply ask the desk or concierge to call a cab for you..it's a short ride. One fare for up to 4 people. Should run you about $35-40 for all 3 of you. You could do a google search for shuttles, but for more than 1 person, a cab is usually cheaper...and faster!

We used it from our hotel (not the same one but similar distance) with no issues - they make that run all the time and lots of cars in service.

That said, for 3 people with cruise luggage I would just go with a service like JiffyJeff (referenced in numerous posts here) or you will need to order the larger size Lyft vehicle.

Has anyone had experience with Lyft from the miaimi hotel to port of miami?

I booked an uber and it was SO much easier!!

I flew into fort lauderdale and cruised out of Miami, in my trip I got a regular taxi, uber and a organised shuttle. The uber was the cheapest, easiest and best by a million times.

As far as I know lyft is the same as uber...

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

In January we used Lyft from a hotel near the airport to the ship, $15 for 4 people with luggage. It was a 2 minute wait from the time I ordered it and there were plenty of lyft and uber around. If first time using uber or lyft, there are coupon codes for $15 or $20 dollars off..

Hi, I am looking for transportation recommendations for 3 from the Deauville Beach resort to the port of miami for 9/2/2017 sailing on board the Norwegian Escape.

I would prefer to book in advance.

Thanks

Hi we are also staying in your hotel overnight, plan to just jump cab over to the ship as there is four of us. See you in the bar