Boardwalk cabin

5797gkc

Hi, I am booked on the Allure o the seas boardwalk cabin 11727 in June. I am trying to see if it is better to be in a lower boardwalk cabin 8727. Also, I think they no longer have the secrete balcony on the 11th floor anymore.

Hi, I am booked on the Allure o the seas boardwalk cabin 11727 in June. I am trying to see if it is better to be in a lower boardwalk cabin 8727. Also, I think they no longer have the secrete balcony on the 11th floor anymore.

You are correct, there are no more secret balconies.

We were on deck 12 mid Boardwalk and didn't mind deck 12 at all.

We are booked on the Allure in Boardwalk Balcony # 12329, which is the very last cabin over looking the high dive show. Has anyone had trouble with noise from the high dive shows? I booked this room without thinking about the noise factor because we have stayed in Promenade cabins before with no trouble but then again they don't host dive show in the Promenade!!!!

We are booked on the Allure in Boardwalk Balcony # 12329, which is the very last cabin over looking the high dive show. Has anyone had trouble with noise from the high dive shows? I booked this room without thinking about the noise factor because we have stayed in Promenade cabins before with no trouble but then again they don't host dive show in the Promenade!!!!

When the shows are going or they are ringing the bell for the carousel you will hear the noise from any of the BW balconies. It's not bad inside your cabin but loud on your balcony.

We had 12729 and it was quite noisy, a Celine Concert was playing on the big screen one night till 1am! I personally wouldn't book it again but the noise might not bother you.

its not a secret if you know about it

We were pretty much on the other side of the ship in 11325 and had great views of Ocean Aria from our cabin. We didn't hear any noise at night and loved the location.

My only complaint was having a long walk from the elevators, but that wasn't a big deal. When we go again, we will have an ocean view on deck 11 or 10. Either one works for me.

Hi, I am booked on the Allure of the seas boardwalk cabin 11727 in June. I am trying to see if it is better to be in a lower boardwalk cabin 8727.

We sailed Oasis in May 2013 in cabin 10329 and loved the view from that floor. A lot of folks will say that they think Boardwalk balconies are loud, I guess this would come down to a personal level, anytime of day or night we did not think that it was loud outside or inside. We loved the location so much that we booked the exact same cabin on Allure this April!! :)

We had 10329 on Oasis and loved it. The noise wasn't too bad, and the view of the ocean off the aft of the ship was amazing.

I'm super sensitive to noise. We were on deck 12, middle of the way down the boardwalk, and I thought it was fine. Yes you could tell when the dive show was going on by the bass, but it wasn't bad, and I had no idea when a movie was playing on the big screen there. We loved it, and I watched the dive show everytime it was on from our balcony (after seeing it from the theater the first night). We booked another Boardwalk on the Harmony.

Thanks

We were pretty much on the other side of the ship in 11325 and had great views of Ocean Aria from our cabin. We didn't hear any noise at night and loved the location.

My only complaint was having a long walk from the elevators, but that wasn't a big deal. When we go again, we will have an ocean view on deck 11 or 10. Either one works for me.

Thanks

We sailed Oasis in May 2013 in cabin 10329 and loved the view from that floor. A lot of folks will say that they think Boardwalk balconies are loud, I guess this would come down to a personal level, anytime of day or night we did not think that it was loud outside or inside. We loved the location so much that we booked the exact same cabin on Allure this April!! :)