Isn't there a website that plots out where ships are (GPS)?

Sablerose

My sister, BIL, Mom, niece and nephew are on the RCCL Grandeur of the Seas this week and it'd be a hoot if I could figure out where they were.

Am I hallucinating, or has there been a post about something like this before? I can't remember, and suspect it may have just been Carnival ships but I'm hoping there's a fun tool like this I could play with today.

It's Sunday, and this Sunday like every Sunday until the next time I board a ship, I will be having a bout of PCD. I figure I'd better try to be happy for my family as they sail the seas today.

Sable - you will have fun with the cams and locating the ships. There is so much out there!! Loved your review and wondering if you saw "Your ship" ;) (mine also) this morning all lit up in Galveston....what a pretty shot around 6am this morning. So glad you had a great cruise!!

There is also a site that shows all the ships that are in port at the same time..it may be on one of the ones listed above..not sure.

I sail in 20 days....ahhhh.....

I just found the site in my LONG list of cruise favs....

http://www.cruisecal.com/dnn/default.aspx

Archived