About those Meet & Mingle signs....

I have had no one knock on my door from the M and M sign. I have however had people ask me about it if they see me entering or leaving my cabin, and they seem pretty interested and may have ended up coming to this site based on that.

I say hang it up. You never know you may just be right down the hall from someone else that is signed up and the sign will enable you to meet someine and chat with them before the party.

SPGryphon, What did your signs look like? Do you have any pictures of the sign that you can post here? :confused: I like the idea of making my own signs and attaching them to the door with magnets. :)

Noillid2, I was one of the people in the group with SPGryphon and they were little (slightly larger than an index card) laminated magnets that had the outline of a ship and "Purple Ribbon Cruisers" on it, with the Purple Ribbon Cruisers' motto--"Friendship-Compassion-Determination-Passion for Life-Faith" on it also. I still have mine and use it for a refrigerator magnet now.:D By the way, we didn't have anyone (except people in our group coming to say hi) knocking on our door. Of course, our cabin was literally at the VERY front of the Mariner so not many people go way up there unless their cabin is there.:rolleyes:

Archived