Carnival Breeze Sept 17 Roll Call for our Cruise- Where are you guys?

Shaded Lady

I booked my cruise 2 months ago, for September. I immediately joined our roll call and was surprised only to find 4 members. Since I joined, only 3 more members... by this point 7 months out from our previous cruises, there were dozens of members in the roll call and we were already planning activities...

So where are you guys who are sailing with us on Sept 17 on the Breeze? Are you hiding? Anti-social? Or busy on other cruises???

If you're sailing with us, you should join our roll call.

http://www.cruisecritic.com/rollcalls/carnival-breeze-september-17-2017/

Sherry and I will be on this cruise with you....... just like 2014 on the Magic!!!!

Wow! Great news! I was just looking at the pics I took the night before our Magic cruise and saw pics of you guys! We'll have to do something fun... are you guys on the group on the other site, the one that has faces (wink wink)? It's a closed group but the administrator will add you if you're interested... a lot more people from our sailing are on that one...

Wow! Great news! I was just looking at the pics I took the night before our Magic cruise and saw pics of you guys! We'll have to do something fun... are you guys on the group on the other site, the one that has faces (wink wink)? It's a closed group but the administrator will add you if you're interested... a lot more people from our sailing are on that one...

Yes, both Sherry and I are...