Anthem doors - are they magnetic?

Thanks for the answer!

Now off to find someone to can make a door magnet for us like we have for our 2 Disney cruises.

Look on Etsy and you should be able to find something. Searching Pinterest for Cruise Door Decorations will often get you links to some Etsy sites. Or if you have a friend or family member that has a Cricut, ask them if they would be willing to make you something. I do something for every cruise that we go on for us and any friends we have with us. These are the last two that I did.

16833014_10212623764013081_2048725336_o.jpg.6f1fe98689d352d2f58f40cf757be768.jpg

16880907_10212623765493118_602925305_o.jpg.86a72f3a6b998a0ef73f9be070fa9d90.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
Thanks for the answer!

Now off to find someone to can make a door magnet for us like we have for our 2 Disney cruises.

We took our families 4 Disney magnets with our names on them. It helps the kids find the room quicker. Not many rooms seemed to have them on like Disney did. Our room steward told us she found my daughters on someone else's door and she put it back on our door. I read that this happens....people being funny...having too much fun. I didn't get too upset about it but after that I moved them to the inside of our cabins door.