family hotel ft lauderdale

Hi everyone,

We need to overnight in Ft. Lauderdale before sailing on Harmony. Does anyone know of a good hotel for kids? Our two boys (who will be 6 and 8 at time of sailing) would love one with a pool, waterslide and/or lazy river. Also please suggest activities in the area that might be fun to do with them.

Thanks!

We've stayed at the Embassy Suites on 17th Suites a few times using the last of my Hilton points. It's not exactly cheap. But, it is close to the port and has a pretty nice pool area. But no slide or lazy river.

We are staying at the Courtyard by Marriott Fort Lauderdale Airport. I chose this hotel because it had good reviews and at 187.00 I thought that was pretty reasonable. It has a pool, nothing fancy but i figure the next day we will be on a cruise ship.

Our girls are 6 and 8 and I think we can find plenty to do in the afternoon maybe the beach which is less than 5 miles from the hotel. There is also a bass pro shop just down the the street and our girls love to play the arcade and look at the fish in the aquarium, may or may not go there but that is a cheap option. The water taxi looks like fun as well.

Hi everyone,

We need to overnight in Ft. Lauderdale before sailing on Harmony. Does anyone know of a good hotel for kids? Our two boys (who will be 6 and 8 at time of sailing) would love one with a pool, waterslide and/or lazy river. Also please suggest activities in the area that might be fun to do with them.

Thanks!

Hilton Marina, nice pool area, free shuttle to the beach, very reasonable places to eat close by. Have stayed here multiple times in the past few years and will be again next month. Good luck with your decision and happy cruising.