Anyone sailed on High Pockets recently?

karen_g

Thinking about this excursion for next March. Just wondering who has gone recently and what you thought. Was the sail very scenic? Did you stop near any beaches? How *snug* is it on the boat with 6 people plus the 2 crew? Is there plenty of room to move around? Would love to hear any comments/opinions. Thanks!

We are a family of 4 (2 teenagers) that sailed on HighPockets last yr.

I can't say enough nice things about it. I thought that maybe the 2 boys would be bored but they loved every minute of it. We were excorted right from the dock to the boat and on the way, our driver gave us a personal tour of the island with wonderful info.

After boarding we were treated with breakfast while sailing and listened to music and treated to whatever drinks you might like.

We snorkeled at several different sites (all alone I might add) and we felt as if we had the whole ocean to ourselves.

We had a wonderful gourmet lunch with drinks and enjoyed a relaxing and all too short sail back. This was the best excursion we have ever taken and you will certainly not be disappointed.

You're paying for an all day sail which I believe was until 4 p.m. That said, they would bring you back at any time you wished so you would have some time to shop. We didn't want to come back early but we still had an hour or 2 to shop. It will depend on what time your ship is leaving port.

The nice thing about this trip is that they have their driver waiting for you at the dock. So he will be there at whatever time you get back and there is no waiting for transportation. Have fun!

Archived