Oasis of the Seas Nightlife

Can someone tell me how is the nightlife on this ship? We are a bit worried after reading a few reviews saying that this area is lacking. Also, how is the music at pool and sailaway party ? We like Carnival's sailaway party with the music and dancing but from what I can see that won't happen on Oasis of the Seas since it's in the aquatheater. Tell me your experiences.

Much appreciated!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Throughout the day there is live music on a stage between the pools.

At night, There is Blaze, Boleros, the piano bar, and Dazzles has a house band that is quite good. This is in addition to the various shows, comedy club that happen throughout the evening.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I guess it depends on what you mean by nightlife... I sailed Feb 5-12 and there was nothing going on after 11-11:30. Things were open and available but there would be 5-6 people in each of the bars, nobody in the club, we saw the same 8 people after 11 and that was it. I kept saying where the heck are the 6,000+ people on this ship after 11pm!! For us, on holiday as a couple looking to relax, that was ok. If I was travelling with my best friend (which I do once a year), it would have been more of an issue. There is lots to do on this ship, and there is entertainment every night that runs until 11ish, which we thought was wonderful! There was not a lot of music at the pool, they sometimes had a band that played that was good, and there were no deck parties or anything that I saw (but maybe I missed it). If you are used to sailing Carnival, this will be different.

It must vary by cruise. We cruised in January and there were a good number of people out and about in different venues later than you experienced.

I guess it depends on what you mean by nightlife... I sailed Feb 5-12 and there was nothing going on after 11-11:30. Things were open and available but there would be 5-6 people in each of the bars, nobody in the club, we saw the same 8 people after 11 and that was it. I kept saying where the heck are the 6,000+ people on this ship after 11pm!! For us, on holiday as a couple looking to relax, that was ok. If I was travelling with my best friend (which I do once a year), it would have been more of an issue. There is lots to do on this ship, and there is entertainment every night that runs until 11ish, which we thought was wonderful! There was not a lot of music at the pool, they sometimes had a band that played that was good, and there were no deck parties or anything that I saw (but maybe I missed it). If you are used to sailing Carnival, this will be different.

I know its probably a very late response, but I honestly was too exhausted to frequent the club when I was there. The latest I stayed up was prob about 12 and I never step foot in their club. My ex did and he said it wasn't really active. Possibly because of their choice of DJ, the guy that was on our ship would play during the day and I could have done a better job ( i am not the best at mixing and blending). I did go to the comedy show once and karaoke another night, but It wasn't too crowded. In my opinion Oasis is geared more toward families and not necessarily for those with a party mentality.

There was a nightlife last time I was aboard. Honestly, my husband and I are in our 30s and we were normally exhausted by the time midnight rolled around. My friends normally ended up in Blaze every night except for the times when they had the parties on deck 13(?).