Anyone here from the ADVANTAGE UPGRADE DESK today?

louanddave

I am sailing on Sunday on the Escape and was able to bid on three Haven categories that have been sold out for almost two months so I have no hope but still bid LOL

I'm currently in an H9 (Spa Haven) so all still good but I have been checking yesterday/today and have not seen anyone on my roll call, the face page or here indicating they have been upgraded. What ship are you sailing. Can't wait!

I am sailing on Sunday on the Escape and was able to bid on three Haven categories that have been sold out for almost two months so I have no hope but still bid LOL

I'm currently in an H9 (Spa Haven) so all still good but I have been checking yesterday/today and have not seen anyone on my roll call, the face page or here indicating they have been upgraded. What ship are you sailing. Can't wait!

Careful Js. You're sailing Saturday instead of Sunday!!! See you on the boat!

Upgraded yesterday for the escape!! Kept my bid low.....took 2wks to hear from them!

See you on Saturday!!! Anyone going to the meet n greet? I fly out tomorrow morning!!

All packed and ready to go!!!

Cheers

Cat