Internet packages

I'm just off the Equinox 2/20. They had a deal of 265 for 1 device and 50% off a 2nd device. This was for the unlimited package. I did not do that. I only bought one. But I had to sign off before my husband could sign onto his phone. So yes to answer your question it is only one device at a time.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

For a 7 night with elite discount it was 174.00 for unlimited for the week. As mentioned, 1 device at a time. You do not need to log out the active device, as you will be asked to switch devices if someone else is logged onto another device. 1 activation was plenty for us.

We will be on the Millennium in two weeks. Pre-cruse purchase price for the unlimited internet package is $281.10 for 14 nights. I expect it will be higher if you buy it on board but if you have Captains Club status you can call them and get your loyalty discount on the pre-cruise price. Yes, it is pricey, but at least it now works most of the time...

We will be on the Millennium in two weeks. Pre-cruse purchase price for the unlimited internet package is $281.10 for 14 nights. I expect it will be higher if you buy it on board but if you have Captains Club status you can call them and get your loyalty discount on the pre-cruise price. Yes, it is pricey, but at least it now works most of the time...

I don't know if you're amenable to sharing, but if 2 or more cruisers were to split the cost of an unlimited package, it would be more palatable

Just sayin....

FYI, when I called earlier this week to try to add my cc discount on top of the prepurchase price, they told me that WAS with my discount and there is no actual prepurchase price. They also told me the full cost for a 14 night was $319 which made the discount match up with the total.

FYI, when I called earlier this week to try to add my cc discount on top of the prepurchase price, they told me that WAS with my discount and there is no actual prepurchase price. They also told me the full cost for a 14 night was $319 which made the discount match up with the total.

That is highway robbery.

Celebrity used to have tier levels; they probably dispensed with them when no one was looking....

And while I have unlimited internet because of my cabin, I will certainly address this issue on my post-cruise comment form.