Lost Cruise?

Skyesong

I have booked and paid the deposit for a 14 day pacific islands cruise. The money for this has been taken out of my account. But I am unable to log in to any account to find this cruise. I cant seem to find any record of it anywhere. I also can't find a number to call (from Australia) to discuss my account with anyone. Is there anyway I can get in contact with customer service to try and sort out my booking?

I booked through the Royal Caribbean website and direct with their website. The money has been taken from my account for the deposit for the cruise (1350USD - about $1750 AUD).

You should normally have gotten an email with a booking number. Check your spam folder.

They should send you a email with the information schedule this tells you about the cruise you have booked and your reservation number that you can enter in my cruises. in the uk it can take up to 24 hours or a hour to arrive no set time. I have never booked online did it ask for your email address? On the Australian web site and contact number is in the top right corner 1800 754 500. Give them time they sometimes slow.

Definitely nothing in the spam folder.

I'll wait until the morning and give them a call on the number trojan3000 provided. It seems like a weird glitch somewhere as the money has definitely been taken from my account.

Definitely nothing in the spam folder.

I'll wait until the morning and give them a call on the number trojan3000 provided. It seems like a weird glitch somewhere as the money has definitely been taken from my account.

My guess is that their email system failed to send you a confirmation. It is not unusual for them to have email problems.

No, nothing has appeared online yet, and still not receipt. Money has been taken from the account. I am in Australia, so customer service only open Monday to Friday. Needless to say, I'll be on the phone at 9am tomorrow morning trying to find out what is happening. I'll be so upset if money has been taken and no cruise booked.

No, nothing has appeared online yet, and still not receipt. Money has been taken from the account. I am in Australia, so customer service only open Monday to Friday. Needless to say, I'll be on the phone at 9am tomorrow morning trying to find out what is happening. I'll be so upset if money has been taken and no cruise booked.

Don't worry too much. Your confirmation probably just didn't reach you, it happens all the time. Unless I request one by emailing them, I never get one either. And I am not the only one. If you call them, stay on the phone until confirmation is in your inbox. Have a wonderful cruise.

Cindy

Ok, got onto them and it's all sorted. When I booked, it turns out I did it on their US site, not the Australian one. The customer service operator has given me the booking number and assigned it to the My Cruises area, so I'm able to log in now and see my cruise!

Phew! Big relief! 307 days to go!

Ok, got onto them and it's all sorted. When I booked, it turns out I did it on their US site, not the Australian one. The customer service operator has given me the booking number and assigned it to the My Cruises area, so I'm able to log in now and see my cruise!

Phew! Big relief! 307 days to go!

Excellent outcome!:)