B4 Accessible Stateroom on Britannia

Johnno3c

If you need to know suite benefits you might want to repost with that specific question as you might get more people see it. In suites you get priority embarkation/disembarkation, special embarkation venue, flowers, chocolates, champagne, breakfast in a special venue, a Butler who will bring MDR meals to your cabin (use search for threads on Butlers), bigger toiletries, coffee machine and various things. I believe there may be changes/enhancements pending the review of loyalty benefits but we will have to wait and see! I hope it is a suite after that [emoji38]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Has anyone had any experience of staying in this grade of stateroom and if so what were the pluses and minuses?

Thanks.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Hello,

Whilst I have not stayed in one of these, we saw B626 on a ship visit.

Here's a link to the photos I took on the day .... you'll get to the stateroom pics eventually!

Hope this helps.

Joan

Has anyone had any experience of staying in this grade of stateroom and if so what were the pluses and minuses?

I can only comment on the accessibility aspect, as my children had an accessible inside cabin (C deck) during our Britannia cruise. They didn't actually need it, it was just what was allocated to us.

There was bags of room inside the door (which was wider than average), from door to bathroom, between the beds and from the end of the bed to the dressing table/wardrobe.

There was also lots of space in the wet-room-style bathroom but, IIRC, rather than the sink being in a vanity unit it was unenclosed (presumably for chair access), but this meant there was nowhere to put toiletries. Likewise there wasn't any kind of shelf where you could put things in the shower. There was a noticeable, but not unbearable, smell from the shower drain.

There was no noticeable difference in the height of the dressing table/mirror and there was a small, enclosed wardrobe rather than the walk-in style wardrobe next to the bathroom in ordinary inside cabins. In a larger suite these might not be issues.