A few basic questions on packing?

jensplace

I have searched all over Carnival's website and can't find this--half the links I get lead to error pages!

1. Are toiletries provided in the cabins? Shampoo, conditioner, soap?

2. I have read about bringing an "approved" power strip. What would make one approved? I have tons at home but I don't know which one to pack.

Are there any power strip restrictions? I know I need to bring one (my son has autism, so lots of devices travel with us), but what makes one "approved"?

Thanks for the toiletry info.

If you go to guest services they will provide a power supply for you if you tell them you have a medical need. We get one for my wife's cpap machine.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Forums mobile app

I have searched all over Carnival's website and can't find this--half the links I get lead to error pages!

1. Are toiletries provided in the cabins? Shampoo, conditioner, soap?

2. I have read about bringing an "approved" power strip. What would make one approved? I have tons at home but I don't know which one to pack.

Are there any power strip restrictions? I know I need to bring one (my son has autism, so lots of devices travel with us), but what makes one "approved"?

Thanks for the toiletry info.

Power strips with surge protectors are not permitted, and may be confiscated. How to tell if one has a surge protector? Take a look at it. It will be clearly marked (somewhere on it) if it has a surge protector. The power strip you bring doesn't have to be brand new, but it does have to be in good condition. No frayed wires, no damaged case, etc. Just use common sense.

It's more a sanity need. My son can function without a device, but everyone in the world is happier when he has one.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Oh don't I know that feeling. Cruising with my autistic daughter (she has Asperger) for the first time this summer. We paid to have her best friend join us so we would have some peace.